Oreo Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Dessert
20 oreos, divided
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
1 cup cold milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
• Crush 16 cookies; mix with the butter.
• Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
• In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
• Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
• Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
• In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar on low speed for 2 minutes.
• Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
• Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top.
• Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.